Post by Axlagusti » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:20 am

Hi,
I installed the OC version 3.0.3.8 a couple of weeks ago.
Using the default theme at first, and with a modification using Template Toaster last week.
I configured the multi stores (3 stores) and multi languages and currencies.
With a subdomain for each of the 3 stores ... so depending on the subdomain requested is the one it will show.

Everything was working perfectly, I upload 6 version of the theme (made on Template Toaster)
On 2 of 3 stores, I have 6 products actives for testing purposes and in
2 days ago I was deleting the 6th version of the theme ... and on Extensions - Modifications - I deleted the 6th version and after that I press the Clean and the Refresh buttons in the upper right corner of the screen. An then the stores with products stop working and a 500 internal server error or blank screen appear .. but the one without products still working well with the Template Toaster modification theme.
The 2 stores with problems are one with the default theme ... and another with the last version of Template Toaster theme.

The error on log is:
Fatal error: Uncaught Twig\Error\SyntaxError: Unexpected "endif" tag (expecting closing tag for the "for" tag defined near line 4) in "default/template/extension/module/featured.twig" at line 27. in /home/bigmanag/ocartdata/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/Parser.php:169 Stack trace: #0 /home/bigmanag/ocartdata/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/TokenParser/ForTokenParser.php(52): Twig\Parser->subparse(Array) #1 /home/bigmanag/ocartdata/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/Parser.php(185): Twig\TokenParser\ForTokenParser->parse(Object(Twig\Token)) #2 /home/bigmanag/ocartdata/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/Parser.php(98): Twig\Parser->subparse(NULL, false) #3 /home/bigmanag/ocartdata/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/Environment.php(563): Twig\Parser->parse(Object(Twig\TokenStream)) #4 /home/bigmanag/ocartdata/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/Environment.php(595): Twig\Environment->parse(Object(Twig\TokenStream)) #5 /home/bigmanag/ocartdata/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/Environment.php(408): Twig\Environment->compileSource(Object(Twig\Source)) #6 /home in /home/bigmanag/ocartdata/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/Parser.php on line 169

but when I check the file "template/extension/module/featured.twig" is ok, and actually is the same as default ... without any change on it.
and the line is when try to put the prices on the Featured products.
If I deactivate the products, the store became alive again ... but without any product.

Could be a problem with the cache ... so I tried to clean the cache with the dev option on the main admin screen at the top right ... but nothing change.

Someone can help me with it?
Do you know why appear this problem?
Thanks in advance
Alejandro

Post by xxvirusxx » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:48 pm

Because of ocmod extension

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:18 pm

xxvirusxx wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:48 pm
Because of ocmod extension
Well not in this case because the error message is about the original featured.twig file.

But, there is a bug in line 12:

Code: Select all

{% for i in 5 %}
It should be this:

Code: Select all

{% for i in 1..5 %}
It's already fixed in the 3.0.x.x_Maintenance release.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by xxvirusxx » Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:29 pm

Unexpected "endif" tag (expecting closing tag for the "for" tag defined near line 4) in "default/template/extension/module/featured.twig" at line 27

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România