Post by sherylzhang » Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:11 am

I am currently using the default store template on Opencart . On my website under the main picture of a product it has small clickable thumbnail type boxes that the customer clicks on to expand the pictures of the product. The problem is this does not integrate very well for doing Instagram sales campaigns. I want to have large scrollable pictures under the main product picture so the customer can simply scroll with their thumb down the pictures under the main product picture. I think you call it " infinite scroll". Having the ability to scroll left to right....or right to left would also be useful. How do I achieve this goal? My Open version is 3.0.1.1 .Thanks!

Post by halfhope » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 am

Hi!

This image scroller named "carousel". Try to check free extensions using query "additional image carousel".

Paid. If none of them work, I can customize the interaction of the three components (slider / main image / pop-up window) with any behavior you need.

My extensions in marketplace. [ security | flexibility | speedup ]

Location - San Diego

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:24 pm

sherylzhang wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:11 am
I think you call it " infinite scroll".
Have you searched the extension store?

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom