Post by Affableaardvark » Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:45 pm

Hello,
I am using Opencart 4.0.1.1 and php 8
When trying to import categories, I get the success banner, but there are no categories present.
Please, do you have some ideas that I can try to fix it ?
Here is a link to the import sheet. https://205008.com/op4-cats.xlsx
Best wishes,
Bob

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:40 pm

@Affableaardvark : If you send me a PM with your FTP and OpenCart admin details then I can take a look at it. I can't see anything wrong with your spreadsheet file.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Affableaardvark » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:59 pm

Thank you for your quick reply.
It is no longer a problem :)
Best wishes,
Bob

Post by tomeda » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:57 pm

Hi,
I get this error trying to import customers:

Code: Select all

Export/Import: Worksheet 'Customers' can only be imported in incremental mode for the time being!
Export/Import: Worksheet 'Addresses' can only be imported in incremental mode for the time being!
Tried with truncate the table in PHPMyAdmin without any success.

I don't have any data in that table, so what could be the problem, any idea?!

OpenCart SEO Services
http://tomeda.bg

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:49 pm

tomeda wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:57 pm
Hi,
I get this error trying to import customers:

Export/Import: Worksheet 'Customers' can only be imported in incremental mode for the time being!
Export/Import: Worksheet 'Addresses' can only be imported in incremental mode for the time being!
Tried with truncate the table in PHPMyAdmin without any success.

I don't have any data in that table, so what could be the problem, any idea?!
Use this setting in the Export/Import tool for the Import:

Use incremental Import:
Yes (Update and/or add data)

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by vrista » Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:40 pm

Hi, I have some questions.

1.) Does this extension support the import&export, newly add or update of product data fields which from other opencart marketplace extension ?? such as "related option"
Export/Import Tool ---- https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... sion_id=17
Related Option ---- https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=20902

2. ) My opencart version is 2.3.0.2., in Journal Theme 2.
Does this extension "Export/Import Tool" support and work this version and Journal Theme 2 ?? without error or database malfunction ??

Thank you.
Last edited by vrista on Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:02 pm

Extra DB fields introduced by 3rd party extensions aren't included by the Export/Import tool. For this, we can offer modifications for a small charge.

We don't support (nor recommend) the Journal framework because of its poor quality and because of not adhering to OpenCart standards. However, as far as I know the Journal framework doesn't introduce extra DB fields for the relevant category or products data, hence the Export/Import tool should be fine with this.

Guru Member

Post by FCWC » Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:07 am

OC Version 3.0.3.1
Export/Import Tool (V3.22)

Example data:
888560264526 Deck Width 8.25 -
The Filter Group and Filter are Text.
Side Note:Notice the - after 8.25 - . Thats there because it wouldn't ever work with just 8.25. is there a set of rules for structure somehwere?

Post by dippetas » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:02 am

Hello,
i am facing a problem and i would like your assistance. I am using Opencart 3.0.2.0 with PHP 7.3.33 and Import export tool 3.22.
i am uploading an excell file with 103 new products and the products don't show up. Although the message that appears is success.

Post by FCWC » Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:26 am

Check to make sure you have products Enabled.
Status column = true.
Less defaults to false.

Also note if formatting is concert, say under Description column. It will not put anything there and assume that it is right.

Post by dippetas » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:02 am

thank you for your reply.
i found the solution to my problem, the problem was the language that was assigned to the products.

Post by jamesalex » Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:25 am

I'm using the import/export tool to export products from 2.0.0.0 to 4.0.1.1. Following the faqs I've managed to export/import the option definitions, attributes and filters. However when I try to import categories I get an error. I exported the categories from v4 then I'm looking at the two excel docs side by side. I can happily change name(en) to name(en-gb), etc to follow the new format.

However, the main column that's missing from both products and categories in the new export is 'seo_keyword'. I've turned the SEO Keywords on in the settings, is there something else I'm missing?

Post by jamesalex » Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:25 am

The chap that wrote the extension replied to me. I didn't notice the extra worksheets at the bottom. The seo keywords go under keyword on a different worksheet. I've successfully managed to import my categories from v2 to v4 now. Thanks very much to Juergen Neuhoff for the swift response!

Post by kirkhall » Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:02 am

I see in the documentation that if on php 7.3 or above you should use version 4.13.
I'm trying to upload Products to an install of OC version 3.0.3.7 and am on php 7.3
I don't see a 4.13 download option for that version of OC that doesn't have the word cloud in it. Is that the one we are supposed to use?

In my modifications it shows I have installed Export/Import Tool (V3.22) for OpenCart 3.x, it worked fine for categories and product options but I keep getting the dreaded "Export/Import: Missing product_ids in worksheet 'Products'!" when trying to upload the products.
I'm aware of all the workarounds for that particular issue and I have tried all the suggestions including installing Libre.
There are no missing product ID's. I used the search for empty cell and there just isn't any empty cells under product_ids.

So maybe it's the version I'm using.
When I save my work as as .ods or xls and try to upload, first it times out with HTTP ERROR 504 and in error log I get

PHP Warning:  "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/MYUSER/public_html/3037/system/library/export_import/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/OLE.php on line 288
I'm getting a bit nutty with this. ;-)

UPDATE:
I guess I had some hidden data somewhere. I just cleared the next 500 rows or so after the last row with actual data on it in each tabbed spreadsheet and it worked.
I would still like to know which download is version 4.13 for php 7.3 or >.

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:34 pm

Use version 4.13: opencart-3-x-export-import-multilingual-4-13-cloud.ocmod.zip

Guru Member

Post by purplesage » Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:05 am

Opencart version 3.0.3.8
PHP version 7.4.33

From Admin panel, Extensions->Marketplace 4.13 download
Click install and get an error message " Signature hash does not match!" and a popup, SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<' "<!DOCTYPE "...is not valid JSON parseerror....

Have tried refreshing in the Extensions->Modifications page and trying again.

Also tried uploading from Opencart Marketplace version 4.0.1.1. Different issues - no workee

I was able to install without error the previous version from Marketplace, 3.x
This incorrect version of the extension did install correctly and I was able to see it in the Maintenance area of the admin. Usage was broken.

Tried looking for solutions based on error messages within the forum and nothing seems to apply or rather too many search hits.

Any help out there would be appreciated

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:58 pm

Use this file: opencart-3-x-export-import-multilingual-4-13-cloud.ocmod.zip, available from the OpenCart marketplace.

Guru Member

Post by purplesage » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:42 am

Opencart version 3.0.3.8
PHP version 7.4.33

From admin panel to Extensions->Marketplace
version opencart-3-x-export-import-multilingual-4-13-cloud.ocmod.zip with date 09/07/2017, results in error, "Signature hash does not match!"

Have tried refreshing/erasing/deleting in the Extensions->Modifications page and trying again.

If there's a patch for this extension would appreciate.

edited to add version 4.13 is not available via the website marketplace, only via admin panel Extensions->Marketplace

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by kirkhall » Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:32 pm

purplesage wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:42 am
Opencart version 3.0.3.8
PHP version 7.4.33

From admin panel to Extensions->Marketplace
version opencart-3-x-export-import-multilingual-4-13-cloud.ocmod.zip with date 09/07/2017, results in error, "Signature hash does not match!"

[...]
I was able to get the file named opencart-3-x-export-import-multilingual-3-22.ocmod.zip at https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... sion_id=17 to work on
OC version 3.0.3.7
PHP version 7.3