Post by Cue4cheap » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:25 am

I have a test OC 3.0.3.8 maintenance branch set-up. I noticed the minicart shows the number of items but the total is zero. Is this a known issue with the maintenance branch?
Thank you,
Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by straightlight » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:25 am

PHP version, .htaccess and / or both config.php file configurations. However, have you also tried with the opencart-3 repository to reproduce this issue?

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:41 pm

Cue4cheap wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:25 am
I have a test OC 3.0.3.8 maintenance branch set-up. I noticed the minicart shows the number of items but the total is zero. Is this a known issue with the maintenance branch?
Thank you,
Mike
More details please, as unable to reproduce.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Cue4cheap » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:13 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:41 pm
More details please, as unable to reproduce.
I took the latest OC 3.0.3.8 maintenance branch and did the following as a test upgrade.
Unpacked the files in a new directory.
Copied my 2.3.0.2 database to a new one.
Copied over the config.php files and adjusted my configs to point to the copied database.
Ran the install so it was an upgrade.
I did have to drop the customers online table for it to work but upgrade worked as best as I could tell. On the front end it did say no template was assigned so I had to set the default template. - admin - extension - extension - Theme
then - admin - system - settings and save.
Everything seems to work but the mini-cart shows 2 items but $0.00.

Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:32 pm

Try a fresh install of the 3.0.x.x_Maintenance. Upgrades mostly don't work between major versions.

You can always copy your data (products, categories, customer, etc.) to the new OC via the Export/Import tool, see our FAQ on this.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member