Post by beyondcode » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:17 am

Hi, can anyone help with what may be causing these errors?
Its completely filling my error log.
Ive searched this site and online for answers but cant seem to figure it out.

Using version 3.0.3.6
PHP Notice: Undefined property: Samesite::$request in /home/website/public_html/system/library/samesite.php on line 140
PHP Notice: Trying to get property 'server' of non-object in /home/website/public_html/system/library/samesite.php on line 140
PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/website/public_html/system/library/samesite.php on line 140
PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/website/public_html/system/framework.php:42) in /home/website/public_html/system/library/samesite.php on line 140
PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/website/public_html/system/framework.php:42) in /home/website/storage/modification/catalog/controller/startup/session.php on line 47
PHP Notice: Undefined property: Samesite::$request in /home/website/public_html/system/library/samesite.php on line 140
PHP Notice: Trying to get property 'server' of non-object in /home/website/public_html/system/library/samesite.php on line 140
PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/website/public_html/system/library/samesite.php on line 140
PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/website/public_html/system/framework.php:42) in /home/website/public_html/system/library/samesite.php on line 140
PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/website/public_html/system/framework.php:42) in /home/website/storage/modification/catalog/controller/startup/startup.php on line 120
PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/website/public_html/system/framework.php:42) in /home/website/storage/modification/catalog/controller/startup/startup.php on line 238

Post by ADD Creative » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:59 am

That file (system/library/samesite.php) isn't part of OpenCart. It's probably been added by an extension. You would need to work out which extension.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by beyondcode » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:53 pm

hi,

from what i can tell it is the worldpay 3ds extension causing this issue.
I have disabled and unistalled the extension but the error still happens constatly every few mins adding another error to the log file.

I contacted the developer and have had no response, the opencart support team have also contacted him to respond but so far nothing (purchased through opencart site).

Can you advise how i can completely remove this extension please and revert back to the original opencart files?
Would it just be a case of uploading the old opencart files?

Post by ADD Creative » Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:41 pm

That would depend on the extension.

Check under Extensions -> Modifications and disable any modification added by that extension. Then refresh the modifications.
Check under Extensions -> Installer for the extension file and remove it.

If it was manually installed you would need to look at the orignal extension files to see what was uploaded and remove them. If some of the OpenCore files were replaced you would need to restore these with files from a fresh download of your version of OpenCart. Then refresh the modifications.

Always make a backup of your files and database before doing anything like this.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by beyondcode » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:31 am

hi,

managed to narrow it down to worldpay.
This has been solved but i seem to have another constant error log.
worldpay support dont know why this would happen and isnt part of that module.
any idea what module in opencart would be using these files? they are based in storage folder with no information within that i can put back to a mod.
Ive disabled all mods that are not from opencart
2022-10-23 16:26:01 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: REMOTE_ADDR in /home/website/public_html/system/library/cart/storecart.php on line 37
2022-10-23 16:26:01 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_METHOD in /home/website/storage/modification/catalog/controller/startup/seo_url.php on line 178
2022-10-23 16:26:01 - PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/website/public_html/system/framework.php:42) in /home/herbalteahouse/storage/modification/system/library/response.php on line 184
this error repeats every few seconds.

Post by ADD Creative » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:24 am

system/library/cart/storecart.php is not part of OpenCart, possibly an abandoned cart extension and the other error also in the code added by an extension. Did you refresh after disabling extensions.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by CJC » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:54 pm

I'm having the same issue as the OP, but in my case the samesite file was added by the authorize.net accept hosted module. I'm reaching out to the developer now. I'll post any response here.

CJC