Post by Joe1234 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:50 am

Is there an extension that automatically retrieves the shipping tracking number upon purchase? Or is this something I have to do manually for every order and send it to the customer?....seems ludicrous. I haven't been able to find one. I'm using USPS, UPS, and FedEx.

I assume I would log into my respective accounts to retrieve the tracking numbers otherwise? If this is the case how exactly would I associate each tracking with an order?

Thanks.

v3.0.3.9 php 8.1
I'm here for a reason, if your response is contact a/the developer, just don't reply.

Post by Cue4cheap » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:52 am

Joe1234 wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:50 am
Is there an extension that automatically retrieves the shipping tracking number upon purchase? Or is this something I have to do manually for every order and send it to the customer?....seems ludicrous. I haven't been able to find one. I'm using USPS, UPS, and FedEx.

I assume I would log into my respective accounts to retrieve the tracking numbers otherwise? If this is the case how exactly would I associate each tracking with an order?

Thanks.
Who is doing the order processing, packaging, and labeling?
In our business that is who does the order updates with the tracking info in the admin section.
Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:59 pm

Joe1234 wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:50 am
I'm using USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Search for extensions for these. If they don't exist then you'd have to get them built assuming those companies provide decent APIs.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by hpwebdesign » Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:57 pm

You can check our module -> Order Tracking Management
We continue to develop it to suit the wishes of the customer

HP Web Design
http://hpwebdesign.io
Opencart Extension Development | OpenCart Professional Services | OpenCart Tutorials

Location - Yogyakarta