Post by Orbiter » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:11 am

Hi!
I am running 3.0.8 from maintenance github, php 8.1, active store.

I noticed some weird things:
- suddenly the button api key for marketplace turned red. It says now the has does not match.
When I enter it again it is not stored and the button stays red
- i made a new one on opencart.com profile, same thing
- I deleted the store on opencart.com profile and tried to register it new. No chance- now the page tells me the store is already registered, but I can’t access my key any longer, since there my store is not listed any longer.

- before that I was browsing the marketplace from the backend. But I noticed that the results differ quite heavily from the marketplace which is reachable from the website opencart.com
Are these different stores?!

- 3.0.8 has problems with currencies, downloading, updating and handling more than one currency seems impossible. The fix currency Extension helped a bit, but I am quite lost since it still does not update curencies even if it says so.
- cron is missing, the fix cron extension seem to conflict with the fix currency- i am deeply lost in how to correctly call which cron. I can’t find a proper description that I can understand. What link do I need to call to start all cron jobs? How do I add currency to that cron list? And do I need to call crons at all?

Sorry for that wall of text- i just thought it would be easier to have one thread with beginner questions than starting 10 threads :-)

Post by straightlight » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:24 am

See with the opencart-3 version if the issue persists: https://www.github.com/opencart/opencart-3 .

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Orbiter » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:19 pm

Do you mean I should reinstall the shop? With 3.0?

Post by IP_CAM » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:42 pm

yes, by installing this Version:
https://github.com/opencart/opencart-3

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by Orbiter » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:48 pm

Is there a easy way to do it? Without loosing all the setup work I have done on my current install? Am I the only one experiencing this?

Again- what is that version you are linking to? How is it different to the maintenance version in regards that it may help to connect to marketplace?

Post by xxvirusxx » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:18 pm

Don't bother with Marketplaci API...just download extension then install from admin.

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România