Post by rasulsh2 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:28 am

Hello everyone.
My opencart 3.x site is experiencing a big problem.
In a store with 200 orders per day and relatively high traffic, sometimes duplicate products were in orders with the same data (with or without options).
I use journal3 with one-page checkout.
Could you please tell me how to find the reason for the problem.

I have attached it for your review

Attachments

part2.JPG

oc_order_option - part2.JPG (77.63 KiB) Viewed 989 times

part1.JPG

oc_order_product - part1.JPG (130.49 KiB) Viewed 989 times

Post by TMD Extension @ » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:01 pm

Not much sure about the issue but it can be due to your checkout module or any related session

Thanks & Regards
Sehaj Kaur
TMD Extensions
Contact Us For Customisations

Post by rasulsh2 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:28 pm

Do you have an idea how to find the source of this problem and fix it?

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:32 pm

The Journal3 framework is of poor quality, and in particular it's one-page checkout has known bugs. This is not an OpenCart issue. You have to contact the Journal3 support. See also this forum thread.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by by mona » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:27 pm

ditto above

You answered your own question ..

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by ADD Creative » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:58 pm

Could be this issue if not with the Journal3 framework.
https://github.com/opencart/opencart/issues/7375

I've never failed to recreate it in 3.0.x. Ignore the bit about 15+, it does depends on server load, sometimes it happens with just 2 products in the cart and sometimes you need 50+.

I use a quick workaround, but it will probably need additional work for the Journal3 framework.
https://github.com/ADDCreative/opencart ... 7b357a7ce2

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by by mona » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:30 am

@ADDCreative, I think you might need to double check that quick workaround - it does not prevent duplicate cart records.
You would have to transfer the items via the cart add function or you will actually generate duplicates that way.

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

Expert Member

Post by ADD Creative » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:16 am

by mona wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:30 am
@ADDCreative, I think you might need to double check that quick workaround - it does not prevent duplicate cart records.
You would have to transfer the items via the cart add function or you will actually generate duplicates that way.
It does transfer items via the cart add function. It has been tested and used on live stores. All it does is move the updating of the customer's cart to just login / register and not every request. Did you try it and have a problem? I'm happy yo look at it again. There is more discussion in this thread. viewtopic.php?t=211273

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:05 pm

rasulsh2 wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:28 am
As above, ask Journal support or pay developers such as ourselves.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by by mona » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:15 am

ADD Creative wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:16 am
by mona wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:30 am
It does transfer items via the cart add function. It has been tested and used on live stores. All it does is move the updating of the customer's cart to just login / register and not every request. Did you try it and have a problem? I'm happy yo look at it again. There is more discussion in this thread. viewtopic.php?t=211273
@ADDCreative
I did not see the loginRefresh() function

DISCLAIMER:

Expert Member

Post by TMD Extension @ » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:57 pm

This issue is not easy to solve in general you have to take paid support from best theme developer or any reliable developer to solve this

Thanks & Regards
Sehaj Kaur
TMD Extensions
Contact Us For Customisations