Post by katalin » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:13 pm

Hello,
If a user buys a gift voucher using credit card order is marked as "Payment accepted", voucher is marked as "Active" but voucher is not working until I update the order to "Complete", how can I make the order status to "Complete" after purchase so I don't have to update order history myself?
Last edited by katalin on Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by ADD Creative » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:20 pm

It would be helpful to give the version of OpenCart you are using and which payment methods.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by katalin » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:10 pm

I am using OC 3.0.3.8 with a custom payment method called Mobilpay.ro Netopia, from Romania. You can select order status when payment is accepted, therefor voucher order is marked as "payment accepted" and I need to make it "complete"

Post by ADD Creative » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:21 pm

You would either need to change the order status in the payment extension settings or ensure the order status is selected in the Complete Order Status and Processing Order Status setting under the Option tab of the OpenCart settings.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by katalin » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:50 am

ADD Creative wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:21 pm
You would either need to change the order status in the payment extension settings or ensure the order status is selected in the Complete Order Status and Processing Order Status setting under the Option tab of the OpenCart settings.
I added that order status to "Complete order status" and now is working fine. Thanks!